BPM Group - Sectors
Cross Sector Construction and Project Management Services
BPM Group has a great deal of experience in providing both project management and construction services for organisations and companies in the public and private sector. In the past, we have supplied efficient cost consultancy, quantity surveying, project management and basic construction services for clients involved in the following industries:
- Utilities - gas/electric/water
- Infrastructure - roads/railway lines
- Education - schools/colleges
- Health Care - nursing homes/hospitals
- Commercial - retail/manufacturing/office buildings
- Domestic - extensions/renovations/refurbishments/new builds (private build projects)
- Residential - residential developments for sale or rental purposes
We provide clients with a comprehensive range of construction and project management-related services.
- Calderstones School: BPM Group created a performance specification of works document for a proposed extension to the school buildings. This project included the demolition of existing buildings and the construction of a new 6th form building.
- Avondale Waste Treatment Facility: BPM Group completed commercial analysis and appraisal of a contractor's submission for a proposed sewage treatment plant. Our findings verified the proposal's value for money, helping the client reach a decision to proceed with the project.
- Medical Centre: BPM Group prepared a basic cost plan for HBS, the firm preparing to build the medical centre, allowing them to apply to the bank for funding. Once funding had been awarded we also produced a bill of quantities.
Further examples of our previous projects can be found in the case studies section.
Contact BPM Group
If you are interested in learning more about the project management and construction services offered by BPM Group, or you would like to commission construction services for the public or private sector, contact us today. For a competitive quote or initial consultation, get in touch on 0161 248 4639 or complete our contact form and we will get back to you as soon as possible.