One of the most common mistakes that construction companies make when attempting to win new business is bidding for every contract. Bid writing is a skill which requires a great deal of time, thought and effort - time which could be put to better use on other tasks instead of creating detailed proposals for contracts that you are unlikely to win. At BPM Group we can help you to select the right opportunities to bid for.
Our highly professional team of proposal consultants can save you time and money through reviewing your tender or funding notices whilst assessing the necessary requirements for success. We pride ourselves on our ability to offer sound advice on when, or when not to bid for a particular contract. We can also provide you with a detailed brief that identifies the proposal's individual requirements in terms of time and resources - helping you to arrive at the correct decision.
Our services include:
• A full review of the PQQ/ITT document identifying the exact requirements and recommending any action that is needed
• Production of a timeline of events identifying which need steps should be taken and when
• Company research to identify which documentation we already have to work with and areas requiring improvement
• Rewriting entire sections of documents where amendments are needed including all attachments, case studies and policy documents
• Formatting of all documents to ensure a highly professional appearance throughout
• Recommending how each document should be submitted (electronically, paper copy, disk format) and ensuring that this is done before the deadline
We have offices in London and Northampton covering the south of the UK as well as offices in Manchester, serving the north.
Manchester: 0161 248 4639
Northampton: 01604 726680
London: 020 3551 7632
View our bid writing brochure.